Saturday 31 March 2012

Browns of Brockley SE4


Last weekend we finally made it to Brockley Market (awesome and the subject of another post) but we were also keen to check out local cafe extraordinaire, Browns of Brockley (Twitter feed here).  Unmissable when you come out of Brockley overground station, Browns is an absolute gem.  How I wish these guys would consider opening an exact replica in my neck of the woods (it's not that much of a leap from SE4 to SW18 right?) - if they did I could promise them that I would be there every morning for breakfast and they wouldn't be able to get rid of me on the weekends.  What can I say - amazing looking food (which we had to resist because we had come to Brockley to eat food at the market), perfectly made flat whites (using Square Mile beans) and a laid back vibe that positively encourages long, lazy sessions with a book and multiple coffees.  Top that all off with super friendly service and you can probably see why I fell in love with this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment