Monday 18 April 2011

St Ali EC1


So finally the long awaited London opening of Melbourne's much loved St Ali has happened.  I went along to their opening party at 27 Clerkenwell Road and whilst my friends Gen and Rosie guzzled the free champas I was determined to sample their coffee - the pictured flattie was perfect and I will definitely be back for more.  It is a huge space (check out the always excellent photos on Gourmet Chick's blog), with their own roastery plus upstairs eating space which apparently will also be a late night venue so lots to check out here - which dear readers, I will endeavour to do on your behalf!

4 comments:

  1. oh my god!!!! This is soooo exciting! (I missed your previous post). I wonder what their opening times are...probably closed on Good Friday? MUST go next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you go Jess - all your Easter cafe opening info, including St Ali. Enjoy! bit.ly/emN7TA

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Amazing list/info - thank you! Think I might have to track down to St Ali tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How good is it to have this little bit of Australia in London - the flat white and the Mexican brekkie!

    ReplyDelete